Supervises Pro Sales (Agriculture and Lumber) and Floor Sales divisions to ensure sales goals and targets are met/exceeded by driving the productivity of all employees. Aligns facility and employee objectives with company direction.
- Drives the store sales performance through the Valley Sales Campaign
- Develops develop sales goals, strategies and employee incentives with the Store Manager.
- Forecasts top line sales and gross margin for facility.
- Manages expenses to include wage to margin, overtime, meals and facility support, etc.
- Ensures sales teams are updating customer accounts on a daily basis
- Reviews sales team(s) dash boards Customer Resources Management (CRM) system.
- Ensure accurate sales incentives and timely payout.
- Attends all leadership meetings and gives an update on performance as needed.
- Maintains a clean, safe and organized store (products and general appearance)
- Prepares store in alignment with marketing and merchandising plans.
- Works closely with inventory control on product counts to assure accurate inventory levels reducing out-of-stock and time-to-fill requirements.
- Creates work schedules for reporting employees.
- Tracks employees’ time in the time and attendance system (ADP).
- Attends Safety Meetings regularly
- Consistently exhibits Brand Behaviors
- Bilingual in English/Spanish highly desired
- Superior customer service skills
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Organizational skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage and improve processes
- Ability to direct a team
- Competitive nature
- 5+ years industry experience in Construction/Agriculture preferred
- 3+ years Sales experience, driving sales programs highly desired
- Retail experience desired