Christmas Tree Labor is responsible for customer service, stocking, tree set-up and tree carry-out.
Dates: Nov. 16, 2020 to Dec. 7, 2020
- Unloads delivery trucks
- Sets up Christmas trees in nursery
- Helps customers choose and load Christmas trees and other products
- Relates to the customer in a professional and courteous manner
- Maintains the presentation and cleanliness of the garden department in order to run and operate the area safely and successfully, and notifies Garden Department Supervisor of any problems
- Works harmoniously and productively with other sales personnel and other departments in fulfilling Company commitments.
- Must be able to lift up to 60lbs.
- Exhibits Brand Behaviors consistently.
- Outstanding customer service with a professional and positive demeanor
- Familiar and comfortable using basic tools (hammer, screw driver) as well as chainsaw.
- No previous garden center or nursery experience required.
- Customer service experience required.