Central Valley, one of Northern California’s leading building material suppliers, is looking for highly motivated Class A Drivers to provide top-notch customer service to our clients. We are a growing family owned business, that truly values our Employees.
Why join our team?
- Competitive wages
- Home every night
- Sign on bonus
- Incentive programs with potential for additional earnings, recognition and perks
- Year-round work
- Benefits package
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
Responsible for ensuring timely delivery of goods to customers, reviewing orders prior to delivery, loading and unloading trucks and providing exceptional customer service.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Delivers merchandise to customer.
- Counts and checks the condition of all outgoing products loaded on the truck.
- Contacts customer to ensure delivery instructions are accurate.
- Delivers orders undamaged to the correct jobsite and assisting in unloading if necessary attending to proper un/loading sequence.
- Makes sure loads are properly secured and flagged if necessary.
- Upon delivery, offers a friendly greeting, smile, and eye contact with customers.
- Assists in the building of load including staging materials and loading trucks as needed including the use of a forklift.
- Ensures that the correct material is delivered.
- Takes a photo of the delivery and/or obtains customer signature if available.
- Provides receipt of delivery to customer.
- Exhibits brand behaviors consistently.
- Commercial Driver’s license required
- Experience driving in the Bay Area
- Familiarity with truck routes
- Familiarity with the tieing down of lumber and other building products (Flatbed exp.) – 2 years desirable
- Knowledge with the operation of towable and yard forklifts
- Must be at least 25 years of age
- 5 years of verifiable Class A driving experience preferred