The Garden Customer Service Associate is responsible to the Garden Department Supervisor, and the employees and customers of the Company. It is necessary for the Garden Representative to maintain a safe and presentable work environment. Customer service, stocking, plant watering and plant maintenance are at the core of this position.
- Addresses the needs of customers.
- Relates to the customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Loads customer vehicles, unloads delivery vehicles, stock plants, waters plants, plant care and maintenance.
- Locates necessary products.
- Works harmoniously and productively with other employees and departments in fulfilling Company commitments.
- Develops effective product knowledge of all areas of the garden department.
- Maintains the presentation and cleanliness of the garden department.
- Assists in stocking the garden center and inside shelves.
- Assists in maintaining inventory levels.
- Customer Service
- No previous garden center or nursery experience required.
- Customer service experience required.