The Inside Sales Associate establishes customer relationships by assisting them with product solutions and meets sales targets.
- Provides primary contact and coordination for special orders.
- Accurately processes sales orders, enters quotes and completes bids.
- Sales order entry, tracking, and processing.
- Actively pursues and closes sales for designated accounts.
- Over the counter sales.
- Enters quotes into the computer and follows up with customers.
- Assists, as required, in all phases of in-house service, including processing sales orders, entering quotes, and bid coordination, and Sales Rep interface.
- Maintains individual prospect and customer files.
- Processing sales orders for designated accounts, ensuring that delivery dates are realistic and are met.
- Follows through on all orders including special order requisitions and shipping.
- Maintains a high level of technical and industry knowledge in all areas related to the industry, including trouble shooting over the phone.
- Acts as liason between both the customer and Sales Reps ensuring that all customers’ expectations are communicated to the Sales reps.
- Analyzes and takes care of customers’ needs.
- Locates necessary products.
- Conducts order entry and quote information to customers.
- Stocks shelves and general housekeeping.
- Learns and stays informed of additions, deletions and changes to Company product lines.
- Exhibits brand behaviors consistently.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish highly desired
- Superior customer service skills
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational skills
- 5 plus years industry experience in Landscape Irrigation and/or Agriculture
- Inside Sales experience required
- Retail experience helpful