The Office Coordinator handles organizational and clerical support tasks.
- Answers phones and directs calls as required.
- Designs and maintains filing and storage systems in the office.
- Maintains office supply inventory.
- Retrieves documents and files when requested.
- Routes incoming mail and process outgoing mail.
- Assists with light accounting duties.
- Creates, edit, and update spreadsheets.
- Exhibits Brand Behaviors Consistently.
- Excellent data entry skills
- Intermediate computer skills
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Pleasant, friendly disposition
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities
- 2+ years’ experience in an administrative capacity
- 1+ year customer service experience