Establishes customer relationships by assisting them with product solutions and meets sales targets.
- Assists customers and proceses transactions at the Pro Sales counter.
- Accurately processes sales orders, enters quotes and completes bids.
- Ask questions to understand the needs of customers and recommends product solutions.
- Checks prices and stock availability, quote information as requested.
- Ensures that delivery dates are realistic and are met by Operations.
- Supports pricing as determined by customer type.
- Completes special orders, arranges shipping and follows up to confirm receipt of product.
- Ensures that customer expectations are communicated to Inside Sales Rep II as necessary.
- Locates products for customers.
- Resolves customer service issues.
- Makes calls to existing, inactive and potential customers to solicit new business and promotional merchandise.
- Stock shelves and maintains store cleanliness and organization.
- Communicates low or out of stock materials to Merchandiding for replenishment.
- Keeps current on product additions, deletions and changes to product lines.
- Maintains current knowledge of company products and their locations in the store/yard.
- Observes store areas for safety, potential theft and security risks.
- Attends safety meetings regularly.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Exhibits brand behaviors consistently.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish highly desired
- Superior customer service skills
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Industry experience helpful
- Two years customer service experience required.
- Retail experience helpful