The Stocking Associate ensures the store is stocked and ready for business every day by moving product from receiving to the appropriate sales area with correct pricing label and/or appropriate signage.
Schedule: Monday through Friday 4:00pm-8:00pm
- Stocks products onto shelves for customer availability: requires sorting and staging of merchandise to sales area.
- Ensures that all merchandise is in the correct location, with accurate pricing and labels.
- Unloads products using designated equipment in a safe manner, i.e., proper lifting.
- Maintains cleanliness and organization of store ensuring customer and employee safety.
- Acknowledges and greets customers.
- Responds to customer inquiries and directs questions to appropriate department.
- Maintains current knowledge of company products and their locations in the store/yard.
- Observes store areas for safety, potential theft and security risks.
- Performs other duties as required, i.e., assists floor sales, cashiers, receiving, and assembles products for customer pick-up and/or delivery.
- Exhibits brand behaviors consistently.
- Organized with attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills
- Time management
- Stocking in a retail environment highly desired