To Our Valued Customers,
Until the decision is taken out of our hands, we remain fully operational. Per Governor Newsom’s latest order, Central Valley is included within the 16 federal critical infrastructure categories. As of April 9th, we have shortened store hours and closed for the weekends. Please check our website for the latest hours, as they may change.
To protect the health and wellbeing of our community, we are:
- Implementing a six foot (6’) social spacing rule for employees and customers
- Cleaning hard surfaces regularly in our stores
- Disinfecting all payment portals, pens, and styluses after each use
- Limiting the number of people who can enter into our store facilities at any one time to 35 individuals
- Cancelling customer gatherings, such as weekly Pro Breaks, and our Pro Demo and Ag Day
- Placing hand sanitizer dispensers (as available) next to all cash registers for customers
- Installing acrylic shields at all cashier stations to assist with social separation
- Keeping our employees up to date on the latest best practices being recommended by the CDC, including hygiene, and having employees stay home when feeling ill
While our facilities remain open for business, to keep everyone safe and healthy, feel free to continue placing orders remotely, and requesting delivery direct to your jobsite.
Finally, we are focused on ensuring that we have the products that you need when you need them. We have built a healthy inventory level and are in a good position to continue to service your business needs. We continue to closely monitor for potential disruptions and have contingency plans in place should there be any interruptions.
Our number one priority is to continue to serve our customers, employees, and communities as best we can, while keeping everyone safe with all interactions in our workplace.
We thank you for your continued support and business, your care and understanding.
Take care of yourself, your business, and your family!
From the Central Valley Family