Seasonal Garden Center Associate
The Garden Representative is responsible to the Garden Department Supervisor, and the employees and customers of the Company. It is necessary for the Garden Representative to maintain a safe and presentable work environment. Customer service, stocking, plant watering and plant maintenance are at the core of this position.
These positions are Seasonal, lasting through approximately August.
· Addresses the needs of customers.
· Relates to the customers in a professional and courteous manner.
· Loads customer vehicles, unloads delivery vehicles, stock plants, waters plants, plant care and maintenance.
· Locates necessary products.
· Works harmoniously and productively with other employees and departments in fulfilling Company commitments.
· Develops effective product knowledge of all areas of the garden department.
· Maintains the presentation and cleanliness of the garden department.
· Assists in stocking the garden center and inside shelves.
· Assists in maintaining inventory levels.
· Customer Service
· No previous garden center or nursery experience required.
· Customer service experience required.
Must be able to pass a criminal background check
Must be able to pass a drug screen
Ability to lift up to 60-lbs
Able to work outside in varying weather conditions