The Garden Center Deliver Driver is responsible for ensuring timely delivery of goods to customers, reviewing orders prior to delivery, loading and unloading trucks and providing exceptional customer service.
This is a Seasonal position, lasting through approximately June.
· Delivers merchandise to customer.
· Counts and checks the condition of all outgoing products loaded on the truck.
· Contacts customer to ensure delivery instructions are accurate.
· Delivers orders undamaged to the correct job site and assisting in unloading if necessary attending to proper un/loading sequence.
· Makes sure loads are properly secured and flagged if necessary.
· Upon delivery, offers a friendly greeting, smile, and eye contact with customers.
· Assists in the building of load including staging materials and loading trucks as needed including the use of a forklift.
· Ensures that the correct material is delivered.
· Takes a photo of the delivery and/or obtains customer signature if available.
· Provides receipt of delivery to customer.
· Exhibits brand behaviors consistently.
· Class C Driver’s license required
· Experience driving in the Bay Area
· Must be at least 25 years of age
· May not exceed 1 point on driving record
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
- Able to work outside in varying weather conditions