The Store Pricing Associate manages timely scanning, updating, and placement of new labels required for price change items. Primary focus and time allotted to St. Helena and Napa locations.
Part-time: 20-32 hours/week
- Performs pricing audits by products and/or product categories on a regular basis to ensure compliance with Weights and Measures.
- Updates any product maintenance required to ensure accurate scanning, and pricing by item.
- Participates in cycle counting or inventory reconciliation activities
- Participates in preparation efforts and year-end inventory physical counts.
- Reviews price change report, evaluating items requiring new price labels. Exports and manipulates report to best optimize order and area of store traveled to scan and update labels by item.
- Attends safety meetings regularly.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Exhibits Brand Behaviors consistently.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Enjoy working in a heavy sku retail environment.
- Detail oriented, driven to determine root causes of inventory variances when necessary.
- One year Retail experience required
- Ability to travel between facilities (Napa & St. Helena) as needed to best update price changes in a timely and consistent manner.