Central Valley is a locally owned and operated owned business with five locations throughout the North Bay. We have been in business since 1955 and have grown to be one of the largest suppliers of building and agriculture materials of its kind in Northern California and the U.S. We are looking for highly motivated individuals for our Woodland yard.
At Central Valley the Mill Worker produces cut packs or re-saw material according to specifications and operates all equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
Candidates must be able to work a swing shift, 3:30 p.m. - Midnight plus OT. We are currently working 8 hours of overtime on Saturday as well.
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE COMPANY
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Measures, cuts and packages material according to work orders.
- Operates all saws in a safe and efficient manner
- Operates forklift and other equipment safely.
- Keeps all work areas clean, neat, safe and secure.
- Attends safety meetings regularly.
- Treat all equipment with care.
- Attends safety meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Exhibits Brand Behaviors consistently.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must be able to read a tape measure
- Basic math skills
- Experience operating saws
- Forklift experience desired
- Construction or relevant trade experience a plus
*COMPENSATION BASED UPON EXPERIENCE*
Job Type: Full-time