Central Valley is locally owned and operated business with five locations throughout the North Bay. We have been in business since 1955 and have grown to be one of the largest suppliers of building and agriculture materials of its kind in Northern California.
The Mill Sawyer works at our busy production facility in Woodland and produces cut packs or re-saw material according to specifications. They also operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
Hours are 3:30pm to 12:00am, Monday through Friday. We are currently working overtime, including Saturdays.
- Measures, cuts and packages material according to work orders.
- Operates all saws in a safe and efficient manner
- Operates forklift and other equipment safely.
- Keeps all work areas clean, neat, safe and secure.
- Attends safety meetings regularly.
- Treat all equipment with care.
- Attends safety meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Exhibits Brand Behaviors consistently.
- Must be able to read a tape measure
- Basic math skills
- 1 year of saw operating experience required
- Forklift experience desired
- Construction or relevant trade experience a plus