The Table Worker assembles pre-cut lumber to meet wall design specifications.
- Sets up and assembles lumber to meet design instructions.
- Constructs wall to design specifications.
- Maintains all necessary equipment for the Wall Table.
- Stacks completed walls for forklift pickup.
- Reports all damaged materials or products to the direct supervisor immediately.
- Keeps the work area clean and organized.
- Works in a safe manner at all times, observing and making use of all company safety procedures and equipment.
- Attends safety meetings regularly.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Exhibits Brand Behaviors consistently.
- Skilled at using power and hand tools required
- Knowledge of lumber size and dimensions required
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 2 years of Framing experience required